Monday, June 27, 2011

Postcard from Mauritius




Yeayy!! Finally I got a postcard from Mauritius. The first time I got interested in this country when a stranger on the train strongly confident said that my mom was a Mauritian. Then, I started searching everything related to this country and yeah after the searching I got the reason why that person said so :)

Well, here is a lil story about Mauritius. Mauritius is situated in the Indian Ocean, approximately 2400 kilometres off the South East Coast of Africa. The island, which is of volcanic origin, covers an area of 1,865 square kilometres or 720 square miles. Coral reefs surround most of the coast except the south.

Anyway, thanks to David for sending me this exotic card. I love it so much and also many thanks for the beautiful stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment